CHANGE POWER ADJ
Firmware and software updates may cure it all, but in the
meantime, here is a list of actions that I have tried or
- HOLD THE KEY down 3 seconds before you talk. DMR+ is a
complicated worldwide system...give it a chance to fully
- FREQUENCY ADJUSTMENTS. try the full range in Expert Settings.
You may not be able to avoid the dreaded SYNC MISSING...
but keep it to 1's.
- SERVERS. Try every server available...the variance in quality
from one to another can be startling...also busy times of
day for the server seem worse than when locals are
sleeping. [NOV 11 KC2IDB opens a new US server that
could be the best one of all. Master-US-NE-VA. Make
your choice under EXPERT SETTINGS/CHOSE NEAREST
- ISOLATE MINI from computer. The DV Dongle does it right.
A 6 foot USB cord. That can put your antenna up high too.
- ISOLATE MINI from HT. Keep the HT power down. Don't sit
next to the Mini while transmitting.
- DON'T OVERDRIVE AUDIO
ENGLISH SPEAKING REFLECTORS
4400 Great Britain The busiest reflector.
it is also linked via M0AUT's repeater to DCS005F.
Can be used as an ECHO
4639 U.S. Nationwide can also be heard through DMR TG
Nationwide, but at the date of this note...that link is
not fully working.
4602 North Carolina
4640 U.S. Call area 0
4641-4609 U.S. Call areas 1-9 California is 4646
4780 Ohio Primary
4781 Ohio Testing
4782 Ohio Linking